Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gummy Bears?

So I have decided that Calypso will be getting a Littlefee El as her well soul mate :) I just need to save up for him! Her story is unfolding bit by bit and he is going to be a HUGE part of it...
Anyway, the tinies met Calypso for the first time today (she's been shy). They decided that they would share one of their favorite snacks with her to welcome her! Calypso is my shy girl. She doesn't say much yet, and she is very unsure of the others still. But I bet over time she'll share her story with them ;)

This is a SUPER short story as I had to leave for class, but was so happy with how well sueded Calypso turned out, and all the poses she can hold now :D YAY!
I'm off to finish Calypso's cloak... here are the girls!

"Here you go! Lucy and I were just about to have a snack, and thought we'd come over and say hi! You're new here aren't you?"
"..."
"Hmm... shy huh? Well we just thought we'd say hi. I'm Rhea, this is Lucy!"

"ww-what do I do with it?"
"OH so you DO talk! It's a gummy bear! You eat it, see like this!"

"ww-why, why would I eat a bear?"
"..."
"she's interesting isn't she Lucy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment