Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Halloween

So it's late, but I did just start the blog now x)
Here are the tinies having some fun on Halloween!

btw I see Danbo as being a little robot, he talks robotic in my head, and therefore he talks robotic here ;)


Hey Danbo, look these pumpkins have lights in them! Just like you do!

Hey guys whatcha up to?
Look we found a light up pumpkin!
Cool! But come on mom wants to take some Halloween pictures, come on!

Rawr!! Mom made me this awesome Red Panda costume from scratch! She's so crafty :D 

"cheeseeeee"
"WAIT! Lucy!"

What is it Rhea? 

Your costume.... you have ears just like mine now!!

leavesssss

Happy Halloween!!
<3 the tinies!
....


Did mom finally leave?
Good, come on I need your help!

Did you find anything in there? 
Oh my gosh I've never seen so much candy in one place!!

Here help me down, I have some for each of us

This stuff is great!!
Look at the size of this peanut butter cup!!
Danbo... Danbo can't reach his mouth

Now it is a Happy Halloween :D


2 comments:

  1. Great costumes and props. Love the robot too. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh THANK YOU!! :D I love my little Danbo as well (my robot ;D) he is so cute and fun to take pictures with!
      So glad you liked it!

      Delete