Monday, November 26, 2012

Meet Calypso!!

Hey there :)
So I have a bunch of fun little picture stories that are in the works, but I HAD to share with you guys my new girl, and my very first resin dolly!!
She came home November 20th and I am so in love with her! She is a Soom Beyla and her name is Calypso :D She will be going out for her faceup soon, but I couldn't wait to start taking pictures of her right away! There will be plenty more pictures of her and the tinies coming up! Her wig is ordered as well, so little by little she is coming together!
Anyway, enjoy!!

She needs a bit of sueding as she likes to touch her face, and her hooves like to kick up... ah well she's happy :P 

Love this dress. Bought it from a friend online :) her hooves are stinking cute and I love her horn :D

Calypso says: wanna know a secret? My mom's room is a mess *hehehe*

 
Pretty little lady :D

Just chillin :D

Ok I'm off to go work on her cloak I'll post pictures soon!!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment