Sunday, November 18, 2012

Introductions and a surprise!

Hi all,
Welcome to The Dolls in the Attic. It's me Megan from TheButterfliesAttic :) this is going to be a blog dedicated entirely to the many different dolls that inhabit my home. I will be making photo stories, sharing things I have made and just sharing my doll world with you guys here! Dolls you'll see here include:
American Girl dolls
Ball Jointed Dolls (or bjd's)
Handmade dolls (crochet and otherwise handmade creations by me!)
and any other doll related stuff :D

I wanted to thank you all for visiting, I'm really excited to get this started! Special thanks to Wendy and Miranda W for encouraging me to start this blog so that I would have one central place to share my dolls/stories with everyone :D You can check out Miranda's blog here

So I have a few bjd's home with me right now. Rhea is an obitsu Neko with kitty ears (^^ so cute!) Lucy is a Hujoo Suve and Autumn is a 27cm pixy headed obitsu.

I do have some older stories (Halloween and Hurricane Sandy things etc) that I will upload when I find the memory card the pictures are on x)

But without further ado, I'd like to present the tinies; Lucy and Rhea who will be taking over at this point:


"Hey Lucy, have you seen the mouse?" 
"What mouse?"
"The one for the game"
"Um.... no?" 

"Quick little mouse, take the dice and RUN!" 
"HEY! Give me that back. Oh... hi mom, we were just playing" 
"Look girls, you have company! I found these in the basement"

"Hi there, who are you? I've never met you before!"
"I am one of Megan's first dolls, she's had me since she was a very little girl! She even named me Megan, cause we have the same sort of hair!"
"Hi I'm Lucy! Rhea and I are still pretty new around here"
"It's nice to meet you Lucy, hey you know what, I found some old clothes earlier that I'm not using I bet you would be able to wear some!"
"WOW! Thank you"

"Rhea LOOK! That nice doll gave me some new clothes, won't mom be surprised!"
"I wonder what else mom found in the basement for us!"
"Lets see here"

"Hi there girls!"
"Wow *another* doll!"
"I'm Stacy, your mom and I used to play for hours when she was little. she told me that you and I are very alike."
"Look she can bend her arms and legs sort of like us Rhea!" 
"I have a gift for each of you!"
"Wow look, new toys that are our size!"

RHEA! Look there are more toys in here!

Wow cool! I wonder what other things we might find in here
.....
We'll have to check in later and see what the tinies find!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is certainly quite... unique. I can definitively say I have nary seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete