Saturday, December 8, 2012

Calypso's Cloak

Hi guys,
So I know I'm normally pretty shy, but this isn't so bad. Just me and a screen, I can't see you, and you can't see me! Maybe this will make me brave with Lucy and Rhea!
Anyways,
I wanted to show you all the AMAZING cloak my mom made for me :D
She is working on some holiday outfits for me and the tinies right now! I'm excited!!
Someone said some mean stuff the other day to mom about how I'm not 'correct' turns out I have another pair of feet from another doll o.O I never knew anything was wrong with them! I like them just fine, and mom loves them. So phooey on you stranger!! 

Anyway, mom is going to make me a wig tonight, so I won't be bald anymore YAY! But we'll have to see how it turns out, Lucy's is cute, but mom ordered another wig just in case ;)
Anyway here we go:

This is my dolly, we went for a walk the other day and found all sorts of treasures!


I don't know what ANY of this stuff does, but it's SO shiney and pretty! I'm going to keep it!

Just walking around

What on Earth...


WHAT IS THAT?
It's a wolf puppy?! 

Aww he's not so scary :) He's actually pretty sweet!! I'll name him Aesop ^^

It was a long hike, taking a little break. Aesop wandered off to chase bunnies!

:) all my treasures from the day!




Mom brought out a bunch of toys for me to play with too, but she couldn't find a 'Lincoln Log' whatever that means o.O luckily she has me!! I found it :D


Well that's all for now, I have to go. Mom needs me to try on my new dress :D 
bye!
~Calypso~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Calypso! Great blog entry! I'm glad you're giving it a try! And whoever said there was something wrong with your feet is just stupid. Do they reach the ground? Do they take you places? Then they're just fine. People get hung up on the weirdest things. *shrug*

    Anyway, looks like a nice walk and Aesop is adorable. Congrats on the cloak too! Must be nice having a companion who makes you stuff.

    Later!

    - Miri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miri,
      I don't know *what* happened to the response I wrote you, but mom told me today that it never showed up :(
      Thank you for your kind words! They helped a lot! I like my feet just the way they are, mom says it makes me unique!
      I'm glad you like my cloak and Aesop, he's awesome! My mom told me your.. er Wendy? Yes Wendy makes you houses and toys!! I wish *we* had a house! Maybe one day!

      Thanks again Miri, you're awesome!
      <3 Calypso

      Delete