Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rhea's surprise

Last time we saw the tinies, they were making friends with some other dolls... lets see how it's going!

....
"Rhea I heard you're quite the little gymnast" 
"Hmm... well I do love tumbling and climbing around on things!"
"Well guess what that's what I do! Look here, I'll show you how to do some tricks on the balance beam!"

"Like this?"
O- oh, um o-ok... 
Hey, this is actually pretty cool!

Mom bring the camera!! Come see what I can do! See I can do a split... well sort of!

And look at how good my cartwheels are getting!

Look I can even balance on one foot!

That's it, I decided I want to be a gymnast! Now if I only had the right clothes...


2 comments:

  1. Your girls are all wonderful! Love the photos & all the amazing props are great! I will be back to read when you add more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I love my girls! They are SO much fun x) I am so glad people are enjoying these pictures as much as I am :D thanks for your support :D
      ~Meg

      Delete