Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Picture a Day

Hi all
So it's been a bit since I posted, the holidays were WONDERFUL. A new BJD named Paige joined the family here at the Attic. She has been getting LOTS of lot, and I will be posting a BUNCH of pictures of her soon!
But in the mean time I wanted to tell you all that we are going to be trying a "Picture a Day" blog. I've always wanted to do one, and the girls have agreed to help me keep on track with this. So I wanted to post a link to the blog and encourage you all to join me on my quest to post a picture a day for the year 2013 :D
http://365intheattic.blogspot.com/

I'll be back later to post pictures of Paige... just have to get all my memory cards together... I hate when you run out of room on one x)
<3
The Attic Crew
(and Megan too :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment