Friday, December 21, 2012

A few gifts from friends

Well it is almost Christmas, and my goodness my girls were spoiled by some of their friends! (They don't even know I got them gifts!)
A wonderful friend of mine sent a bunch of little tiny presents for my dolls, even something for Danbo! This friend and her doll Miranda have a WONDERFUL blog you can find here: http://www.mirandawandering.com/
and other person sent something for Calypso, so I wanted to thank ALL of you for thinking of my dollies this holiday season and share some of the pictures that were taken of them enjoying their new gifts!

Thank you all from the facebook group SO much, your kindness and friendship, it means the world to me, and I have truly made some amazing friends <3 you all!

Calypso will be going for her faceup in the New Year :)

Here she holds her gift. A tiny butterfly in a bottle. She is enchanted by it and was so happy to get it! I have to find a chain so she can wear it around her neck :)
The dollies were SO surprised that there was a tiny card inside of my card from the Wylde Kingdom,  that addressed to them!!
Look a tiny doll card!


Rhea and Lucy were even more surprised to have there own personal card!

Look Lucy!!
<3

As if that wasn't enough!
The card also contained a whole set of books for Lucy, Rhea and Danbo. Which is pretty neat cause I just picked them up this little tree bookshelf the other day! Miri's books are the first ones on the shelf :D and look how cute they are with them!!!


They are so excited! And I plan on getting more books for them as well. But look how sweet they look with their books ^^


 
Even Danbo :)


I wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa and a happy healthy New Year.
See you in 2013!
<3
Megan
Calypso, Lucy, Rhea, Danbo and Autumn (who's first pictures are being posted next!)

Dolls on their way:
Paige-pukifee Ante
____-pukifee Pongpong
____-Littlefee El

1 comment:

  1. Yaay!!! I'm glad everything arrived safe and sound and before Christmas! Danbo looks completely fascinated by Hamlet. That's wonderful! Working in the book store we always have homeless books wandering around. I'll see what else I can come up with to help fill that bookshelf (and stuff that they'd WANT to read, you know?) :)

    And Calypso's butterfly is so sweet.

    Have a very Merry Christmas, all of you in the Attic, from all of us in the Kingdom! *hugs*

    Looking forward to lots of new Attic adventures in 2013 too!

    - Miri

    ReplyDelete