Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tiny Sewing Troubles

So as I have been mentioning in my picture a day blog (found here) the tinies have been pining for a craft shop of their own. Last night I left my sewing machine out and this morning I woke to tiny murmurings and the sound of the machine.
"Goodmorning!!"
"Hi Paige... what is going on?"
"The girls and I decided to make some stuff for the boys. It's just not right for them to be walking around *giggles* naked"

Lumi: "We thought it would be good practice for when we finally get our own shop"
"Oh really?"
Lumi: "Yup!! But your machine is a little too big for us. Look how big this is!!"
"Hmm it is pretty big."
Lumi: "We'd like one our size in our shop. It's hard to get things to be the right size on SUCH a big sewing machine"

"So what are you guys sewing?"
Rhea: "You'll see I think Iris is bringing in our models now!"
"Models?".... this should be interesting


Paige: "Are they ready?"
Iris: "Logan is excited, but Caleb seems a little... well..."

Logan: "Hey guys!! Check us OUT"
Caleb: "You can't be serious.... you actually *like* what you're wearing? Have you not noticed the-
Logan: "noticed what?!"

Logan: "Hey why are you all laughing back there? Did someone tell a joke!?"
Girls: *giggle*

Caleb: "Come on Logan, lets go order some clothes that'll fit us"
Logan: "Ok!! But I'm keeping this jacket!"
Caleb: *sigh*

*adds to to-do-list* Find tiny sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment