Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bon Voyage!

Ok I know I know, I totally copied and pasted from my main blog, I'm sorry -_- to make up for it I'll post a TON of pictures of Paige ok!?
I just wanted to share this here too cause not everyone who comes here checks out my other blog (you should :P LOL)
Anyways:Things are changing here at my house, parting ways with lots of things and finding new homes for some dolls and old toys. 
A dear friend of mine from the Wylde Kingdom is giving a home to my Addy and dear Mia American Girl dolls. We're doing a swap and a little tiny pixie bjd is coming here! 
Everyone is excited to meet their new family and friends, but there were some heartfelt goodbyes here. I thought I'd share the pictures of the girls all ready for their journey since it's been forever since I posted. I (as usual) have a bunch of projects in the works and will share some pictures ASAP, I also downloaded the blogger app on my phone, I'll have to give that a try too ;)


Mia wanted to write a letter to her new family to explain a bit about her and Addy and my lack of patterns I sent x)
Addy is checking out the newest AG catalogue and is hopeful to pick out some clothes, she's NOT happy about being shipped in the buff!


Mia made sure to pack a bottle of water for the two to share and a few extra things to do on the plane ride.


The girls before they left :) Addy has some major eye/nose problems, I think someone loved her a little too hard before I got her (and a little to close to sharp/hot objects) Miranda and I joked that she should have an eye patch, while it's not the most glamorous thing, it's super cute for a last minute idea ;) Addy doesn't know it yet, but Wendy and Miranda have made arrangements for her to go to the American Girl Doll Hospital for some surgery to fix her boo-boos, she's gonna be SO excited!!

They will be missed, but I know they will be VERY loved in their new home :)
Can't wait to see what you all in the Kingdom have in store for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment