Sunday, January 6, 2013

Meet Lumi

WOW!! This place is GREAT! I just got here yesterday and already made some new friends, played in the snow and now I'm being allowed to use the other girls laptop to introduce myself on *there* blog!
I am a lucky pixie!!

Anyways, earlier today I was using Ms. Megans' computer to look up some names. Can you believe they have websites for that!!
but man it was hard trying to type and move this mouse....
"Whatcha doing little one?"
"Oh hi Megan! I'm trying to pick a name!"

"But it's really hard to type on this computer with my little hands"
"I'm sure the others wouldn't mind if you borrowed their laptop, I bought it for all of you to use!"
"Really?! Thanks Ms. Megan"
"You can just call me Megan"
"Ok Ms. Megan"
"...."
Oh yeah this is MUCH easier, hmm ok back to searching!
"WHAT DOING?!"
"Oh hi Danbo, I'm trying to decide what I want you all to call me!"

"YOU HAVE NAME ALREADY!"
"I do?"
"YOU BROUGHT ME SNOW, YOUR NAME LUMI!"
"Lumi?"
"MEANS SNOW! IN FINNISH!!" *giggles*
"Lumi.... Danbo it's perfect!!"

*kisses*
DANNNNBO *hehe*

Well I guess that's that! My name is Lumi! I really like it a lot and am so happy to have a name at long last :D
But wow, I didn't know that Danbo knew Finnish.... guess when you're a robot you know everything? I think I'm going to go talk with him now...
Thanks for reading, can't wait to tell you more about what we're up to here :D

<3 Lumi











2 comments:

  1. Awww! So cute! Congratulations on your name, Lumi! It's perfect!!! Can't wait to see more of your adventures in the Attic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Miri!! I'm so happy that we can still talk here :D You were always a really neat pixie! I can't wait to GO on more adventures! This is going to be so much fun ^^
      ~Lumi

      Delete