Monday, September 23, 2013

BJDBaby Review: Part 3

Well I am pleased, very very very pleased!
I was told that I would have pictures of my dolls and they would be mailed either the Saturday that just passed or Monday, today.
There was some sort of Chinese holiday this weekend, but today, I got my final picture (without needing to ask her or remind her to send a photo before mailing them!) She said in the email: 

Hello,

the picture in attachment.these is all your bjds.
I am packing and shipping them today.
in china, it is difficault to login facebook,so I will reply you via email.


Greetings,
BJD baby

Yay! They are going to be on their way! She sends them FedEx I believe, I'll let you know when I get them (how long it took to arrive, and how they are!) 
But I'm really excited to get them all, especially because they all look fantastic!

Not gonna lie, I giggled at the fact that it looks like Taco is picking his nose :3

Dolls are: Pukifee Pongpong (a free gift for ordering so many dolls!)
Soom Taco in beautiful blue resin
Littlefee Flora, normal pink
Soom Pandy
and Soom Andes in white. 
Everyone looks amazing! And and I can't wait to tell you all about them when they get here :D

Until then, time to pick clothes and wigs and eyes for these kiddos :3
~Megan~

No comments:

Post a Comment